Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My New Car!

Guess what?! I, Laura, feel quite "old." Why, you ask? It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that this past week I purchased my first car, could it? Well, it's not my first car to drive, but it's my first car to buy. :-) Last week I became the proud owner of a 2002 Honda Civic EX. Yep, I like it.
The inside of the car. Note the air conditioning button. That is something that was "mandatory" on whatever car I ended up getting, because the last car I drove (also an '02 Civic, interestingly enough) didn't have A/C. :-) Also note the cruise control. That's a pretty nifty feature! What you can't see is the controls for the power windows, and the buttons for the sunroof. :-)
See. . .it's a Civic! :-) (Honda's are pretty great!)
Do you like the color? I still haven't named her. I am looking for and open to suggestions. :-)

I'm pretty excited and I think I got a pretty nice car -- so I thought I would share her with you. Now if I only I could take you all for a ride. . .

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!