Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Arrives in North Idaho

(Fall at the bakery)

Fall has arrived in North Idaho in full force. I don't know how long it is going to stick around this year, so I thought I had better take some pictures while it lasted. :-) I took a couple pictures at school a few weeks ago, and then this past week, during a slow period at work, I grabbed my camera, ran outside and flopped down in the grass underneath a tree to take some pictures of the majestic maple trees that surround the bakery.

(The result of lying down in the grass and pointing the camera at the sky)

Yeah, don't I work in a pretty neighborhood? For those who don't know, the bakery I work at is in an old house, so we're right in the middle of a residential neighborhood. :-)


I took this picture when I was at school the other day. The red building is a little red chapel on the campus. The other building is the art/music/communication building (which is where my class is at).

So, there's a taste of fall in North Idaho! :-)

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!