Thursday, May 6, 2010

Never Fear. . .

I'm Still Here!

And hopefully I'll have another update for you all soon. I have some recipes to post, actually, just have to type them up first. But when I do, I think you'll like them. Maybe this weekend.

I've been pretty busy with work and my social activities. I'm actually glad that Awana is now over for a couple months because that means that I have one less commitment during the summer, so I have a little more time to breathe. :)

In exciting news, I am planning to go to Boise a week from today! My friend is graduating from Boise State, so my friends Michelle and Sarah and I are flying down to Boise next Thursday, spending a few days down there and then driving back with Val and her family (who is driving down for her graduation). I will try to take some pictures of the scenery on the drive back because I *think* we are going via the Montana route so we can stop at Craters of the Moon (in Idaho) on the way back. We are going armed with music on my iPod, and pens and paper so we can play games. :)

Anyway, that's a little update. Hopefully more later!

-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!