Sunday, November 13, 2011

There's So Much To Be Thankful For...

Somedays we forget
To look around us
Somedays we can't see
The joy that surrounds us
So caught up inside ourselves
We take when we should give.

So for tonight we pray for
What we know can be.
And on this day we hope for
What we still can't see.
It's up to us to be the change
And even though we all can still do more
There's so much to be thankful for.
- Josh Groban, "Thankful"

I'm thankful for...
...my family - who love me unconditionally
...my friends - who are always there for me, and are just as crazy as me!
...my job - income is a beautiful thing
...my co-workers (past and present) - who have taught me so many things and who have become wonderful friends
...my church - and all of the wonderful people there who have encouraged me and helped me to grow.
...my dogs - who are, in my case, a girl's best friend!
...and so much more!

There's so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!