Monday, March 12, 2012

Engaged: Tim & Cassie

I've been fortunate enough to be pretty close to my paternal cousins for most of my life. Since we moved to Idaho, we've lived only a few hours away from each other, which has been really nice.

I've been teasing my cousin Tim for several years now that he would probably be the first cousin to tie the knot. Well, whaddya know? I was right! Tim met a girl at college (I predicted that one, too...) and the rest is history.

Tim and his super-awesome fiance, Cassie (who, I am sure, is going to be a great addition to the family!) were nice enough to come up one Saturday and let me take engagement pictures for them. We came close to freezing our toes off, but we sure got some fun shots! 

They said I could share some of the pictures with you, so here are a few:



Cassie and I made that chalkboard out of a wooden frame and some foam board. We MADE it, people. We were pretty pleased with ourselves. She gets all the credit for the idea. I couldn't find a chalkboard anywhere so was abandoning the concept of cool chalkboard save-the-dates. :)




I had to include the shoe picture because I really like it, and because Tim just doesn't understand why anyone would want to take pictures of shoes...... :)

Enough of the ambiguous shots....I'm sure you want to see the happy couple....right?



No, Cassie is not short. My cousin is just TALL! 
I feel like he has grown an extra inch every time I see him.





By the end of it, we were all pretty tired.......

Congratulations, Tim & Cassie! Thanks for letting me spend a few hours with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!