Saturday, November 15, 2008

27 Days of Thanksgiving #15

You know, I wondered if I would feel this way part-way through the month. . .wondering if I should have committed to posting something every day. It's sometimes hard to come up with something unique that I am thankful for, but it's been fun and I've enjoyed the challenge, not only of coming up with something, but of remembering to post every day!

15: I am thankful for my co-workers. We have a little family at the bakery -- yes, we are all *very* good friends. I am thankful for the girls (the sisters I didn't grow up with!) who keep me laughing and who can understand when I'm having a bad day, and I'm thankful for the guys, who have practically become my "brothers," who look out for us girls and help us out when we need it (somehow the dishes seem to "magically" get done in the afternoons, bags of flour, sugar, etc. show up downstairs *just* when we need it, and the "dumpster dance" (to compact the trash into the dumpster) gets done when necessary). I am so very thankful for Sherre, Jae, Kelsey, Ellie, John, Chris and Devin (gosh, I hope I didn't forget anyone's name!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!