Monday, December 1, 2008

Enjoy Christmas Music?

Plain and simple, I love Christmas music. I listen to it often before Thanksgiving, and then I listen to it all the way through Christmas day. Yes, some of the songs get a little old by the end of it all, but overall, I love it. So, expect to see some posts throughout the next month with some of my favorite Christmas songs -- I'll try to find my favorite arrangements on YouTube and share them with you all.

But also, if you want some random Christmas music to listen to, scroll to the bottom of this page. I have had a music player at the bottom of my blog for awhile, but I just updated it with a Christmas playlist. Unfortunately it won't start (at least on my computer!) unless you scroll down to it, but once it starts it will keep playing until you leave the page.

So. . .if you want some random, and awesome, Christmas music to listen to this holiday season, just visit my blog. I'll try to update the playlist every now and then, but for now you'll hear Christmas music by Josh Groban, Michael Buble, MercyMe, and, of course, Mannheim Steamroller. . .among others. Check it out. . .enjoy. . .and Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Why do you only start "before Thanksgiving"? I have one Christmas music CD (of Puerto Rican Christmas music) that I can listen to off and on through the whole year. But even though I might listen to Christmas music (English or Spanish) whenever I choose, it's only very select CDs... (2 of them; one english, one spanish, both recieved when I was in Puerto Rico)
    Have fun listening to your music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh. . .me too. Josh Groban is AMAZING. :-) *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!