Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Surreal Experience. . .

It's really a surreal experience. I knew this time would come, but I can hardly believe that it is here, now. Well, in 3 weeks, that is.

Yes, that's right. 3-weeks from tomorrow I should be walking across the stage in the Schuler Auditorium on the North Idaho College campus, thereby becoming a graduate of Lewis-Clark State College. And yes, it's hard for me to believe.

There's still a lot left to do over the next few weeks. The list includes (but is not limited to). . .
. . .Analyzing data for my research project (which analyzed the effects of advertising on online social networks such as Facebook and MySpace)
. . .Putting together a PowerPoint for when I present my project at the LCSC-Cd'A Senior Symposium on April 30
. . .Interviewing one of my friends for 45-60 minutes to learn about her values for my Values: Wilderness class
. . .Working on my portfolio/resume and making sure they are in tip-top shape
. . .Random short papers and discussion postings for my online Values: Wilderness class
. . .Random other things I have to wrap up

Yes, it's scary, but it's also exciting. 3-weeks from tomorrow should be an exciting day. . .and I can hardly wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!