Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pictures!

Here are some pictures I have taken on my new camera (well, the ones with me in them have been taken by other people). I would love your thoughts and feedback, so feel free to leave a comment. :) Some of these pictures are from a spur-of-the-moment photoshoot with friends which was a lot of fun. Hopefully there will be more photoshoots this summer. :)


I should mention that there was just a little bit of editing on most of these pictures. I used the "Enhance" option in iPhoto (the software I am currently using while I learn how to use Photoshop) and that makes some of the colors really pop. But actually a good portion of these pictures had no editing at all! And I'm learning, so they aren't perfect pictures yet, by any means. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!