Sunday, September 25, 2011

Five Things I'm Loving Right Now....

Five Things I'm Loving Right Now......
(in no particular order)

1. Chopped
We don't have cable, and quite frankly, if we did there are probably only a few stations I would watch: Food Network (for the awesome food-related shows), TLC (for Say Yes to the Dress and similar shows), CMT (so I could watch country music videos in the morning) and the Hallmark channel (for the movies). While most of the shows I would enjoy can't be found online (so far as I've seen), I've been lucky enough to find a few, including Chopped on Hulu. Which is nice because then I can watch one of my favorite Food Network shows without having to have Food Network. Score!

2. Plaid Shirts
Somehow I have developed a love of plaid shirts. Maybe I am embracing my inner cowgirl (ha!). Maybe I just think they are cute. I tend to think it is the latter, because to be perfectly honest with you, I don't think I'd make a very good cowgirl. Anyway, I keep my eye out for cute plaid shirts and am now up to 5 (one for each day of the week!). My most recent one is the green flannel shirt in the picture. And with fall weather moving in, a plaid flannel shirt sounds like the perfect thing to wear!

3. Pumpkin!
What can be better than pumpkin in fall? Pumpkin muffins....pumpkin coffee....pumpkin donuts....the list goes on, and it is all so good!!!!


4. "All Your Life" by The Band Perry
I was introduced to The Band Perry a year or so ago. And I liked what I heard but didn't listen to them too much. Well....recently I discovered this song and I think it is one of the cutest songs. The music video is just okay....the song is so cute. Of course, I'm a sucker for cute, sappy songs, so I guess it makes sense I'd like this one. Probably why I like country music so much....most of it drips with sappy.

5. The Pioneer Woman
Have you visited The Pioneer Woman's website? If you haven't, you need to. She has everything from recipes (with amazing food photography!!!) to photography tips, to home & garden tips, to, well, everything in between. Have fun exploring her extensive website!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!