Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pinterest

I've got a new addiction.



Seriously. I thought the concept was kind of pointless when I read about it on blogs several months ago. I didn't "get" it. So I didn't sign up.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago when I heard some girls talking about all the cool stuff they found on Pinterest. I immediately decided I needed to see what this was all about. I requested an invitation, signed up, and the rest is history.

I've now found all sorts of great ideas for snacks, main dishes, desserts, hairstyles, decorating, etc. I could sit and browse the various categories for hours.

Are you on Pinterest? If you are not and want an invitation, leave your email address in a comment. I'll send you an invite, and then remove your comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!