Monday, January 7, 2013

January 5, 2013 (AKA, I Love Weddings)

I have a good reason for not following the January 5 photo prompt! You see, on January 5, 2013 I had the great privilege to be a bridesmaid as one of my dearest friends said "I do!"

Sarah and I have been friends for close to 9 years. Over the past 6 years or so she and I and about 3 other girls have been getting together close to weekly for Girl's Group. We usually do some sort of Bible study and share prayer requests, but pretty much every week we end up sharing all the various things going on in our lives. It has brought us all very close and this past weekend Sarah became the first member of our group to become a married lady.

I was, obviously, busy with various tasks, so I didn't take very many pictures but I did get a few to share.

Enjoy (and excuse the fact that I didn't get any pictures of "movement," as was my prompt for the day). :) Click on the photos to make them bigger. :)

The Bride | The Bridesmaid Dresses

 

The Bride | The Matron of Honor, Signing The Guestbook (Yes, A Record)

 

Yours Truly | The Flower Girl Signing The Guestbook

 

The Groom | The Bride (I Think They Are Excited!)

 

An Excellent Wife....Who Can Find?  


Congratulations, Aaron & Sarah! I love you and was so honored to be part of your special day!

#photoaday #january5 #weddings #iloveweddings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!