Sunday, March 29, 2009

Soundtrack to Graduation: My! My! Time Flies (Enya)

One of the perks to being part of the student council at LCSC is the chance to pick what music is played after graduation. The music begins as soon as the graduates begin to leave the stage and continues while guests mingle in the auditorium after the ceremony. We picked six songs to play during this time and I thought it would be fun to share them with you in the weeks leading up to graduation.

I will start with the last song to play and work backwards through the list of songs. So, first up:



My! My! Time Flies
Enya

My! My! Time flies! One step and we're on the moon, next step into the stars
My! My! Time flies! Maybe we could be there soon, a one way ticket to mars

My! My! Time flies! A man underneath a tree, an apple falls on his head
My my time flies a man wrote a symphony, it's 1812

My! My! Time flies! Four guys across abbey road, one forgot to wear shoes
My! My! Time flies! A rap on a rhapsody, a king who's still in the news, a king to sing you the blues

My! My! Time flies! A man in a winter sleigh, white white white as the snow
My! My! Time flies! A new day is on it's way, so let's let yesterday go
Could be we step out again
Could be tomorrow but then,
Could be 2010

Graduation Soundtrack:

6. My! My! Time Flies (Enya)

. . .stay tuned for Song #5 next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!