Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Music Recommendations, Part 2

More of my favorite Christmas music! Rather than share an entire album with you, here are a few of my favorite versions of Christmas songs....

I like love Josh Groban, and of course was totally excited to get his Christmas album, Noel, a couple years ago. His version of It Came Upon a Midnight Clear is phenomenal. I couldn't find the studio version on YouTube (I really need to figure out how to make videos like that!), but here's a live version:



The album has some other fantastic arrangements (of course...it's Josh Groban we're talking about), and can be found on Amazon.com for only $5.00 if you buy it as an mp3 version, this month!

------------------

Another favorite this year is this version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by MercyMe. It might be a bit to upbeat for some of you, but I happen to like it. :)

I picked this particular video because I thought the Christmas light synchronization was pretty awesome (incidentally, I just learned that there is a house near me that does synchronized Christmas lights, too...it's awesome to watch!).



Stay tuned...I love Christmas music and have lots of favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!