Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Straight No Chaser & The Sing Off - Acapella Amazingness

Here's some fun Christmas music for you. If you aren't familiar with Straight No Chaser, allow me to introduce you to this amazing acapella group. They have grown in popularity a lot recently and even had a concert in my area about a month ago, but I, unfortunately, could not spend $35 on a ticket. Anyway, they first became famous with their arrangement of the 12 Days of Christmas, and have since released several albums. Here's a few of their Christmas arrangements.

12 Days of Christmas



Christmas Can-Can



And while we're on the topic of acapella, let me recommend you all watch The Sing-Off on NBC. I am a huge American Idol fan, but I have to say that I think the Sing Off is now my favorite musical competition. It is an acapella show and the show is just phenomenal. The season is almost over (it is a short season), but you can find the episodes on Hulu. I recommend it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!