Thursday, March 17, 2011

Project 365: Days 56 - 68

Day 56: Packing for my trip to CA for my friend Aley's wedding!

Day 57: Mount Shasta, as seen from the air on our approach to Oakland.

Day 58: One of the unique flowers at my uncle's home. This flowers is actually quite tiny and was on a bush. I haven't the slightest idea what its name is, but I like it. :)

Day 59: I went to lunch with a friend that I met last summer when she was in my area. We had some delicious Mexican food, followed by froyo from Menchie's.

Day 60: I went to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) with some friends. I took a picture of the outside of the museum, but this picture of a tall building on Wilshire Blvd. was much more impressive. :)

Day 61: My friend Aley and I went to LAX to pick up one of the other bridesmaids. It is the first time (that I remember) that I have been to LAX since I was about, oh, 7 at the oldest. It is a huge airport. Especially compared to our local airport. :)

Day 62: We worked on assembling favors for the wedding!

Day 63: This is "the house that built me." Or, where I grew up. My friend who got married lived in the same neighborhood. It was a weird feeling knowing that I was spending several days in the same neighborhood that I grew up in, without the ability to go back to my old house, and sleep in my old room. :) But I hear that they think there is a family with young children living in the house now, so I am hoping that those kids have some awesome times in that house, just as my brother and I did. That is my consolation. :)

Day 64: My absolutely stunning friend Aley, and her beautiful mother on Aley's wedding day. I was trying to stay out of the photographer's way while taking this picture. Thus the fact that it is not the greatest picture. :)

Day 65: These were some of the biggest strawberries I have ever seen.

Day 66: I went through my grandparents' yard, taking pictures of flowers. I do love calla lilies.

Day 67: I can't find any pictures that I took this day, although I know I did. They might be on my cell phone. But I did make the stollen on Day 67, we just didn't cut into it until the next day. :)

Day 68: Home again, home again, jiggety jog. This is the lights of the city as we took off from Oakland on my final flight of the trip home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!