Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Project 365: Days 137-140

Day 137: My work does an event called "Friend Raiser" which is a night of appetizers and a preview of some of the songs from the shows we are doing this season, for our donors, sponsors, etc. We got food donated from various restaurants. I'm not sure where these bread sticks came from, but they were super yummy!

Day 138: This was the venue for the Friend Raiser. It's called The White House and is beautiful!!!

Day 139: Some people gave preview of some of the songs this season. Here they are singing a song from "A Little  Night Music."

Day 140: I decided to test my tripod by trying a self-portrait. I don't think it turned out too badly. I felt like a country girl in my plaid shirt and denim skirt.....so I had to add my cheap cowboy hat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!