Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Project 365: Days 141-144

Day 141: I went to two weddings over the weekend. The first was Andrea & Mark. I met Andrea when I first joined the college group at a local church. She started the small group that I still get together with every week. We have kept it going even though she moved to Chicago not long after starting the group. They came to town for their wedding and it was very sweet. :)

Day 142: The second wedding of the weekend was Katelyn & Alex. I met Katelyn at the same college group I met Andrea at, but at a different time. She is such a sweetheart and I am so happy for her and Alex! :)

Day 143: I named my camera Charlie. I often joke, when I take him places, that my camera is my date for the evening. I have also jokingly said that I need to get him a bowtie. What never occurred to me until recently was the idea of putting a cowboy hat on his head....my friends assure me he will not provide me with a lifetime of happiness, but for now he is a good companion. :)

Day 144: I took this at my friend Katelyn's wedding over the weekend. These were part of the centerpieces and very cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!