Saturday, February 11, 2012

Snowflake Ball

About a year and a half ago, I took up a new hobby.....I learned how to ballroom dance. Now, granted, most of my friends have been dancing for many years, but for one reason or another I didn't really care to take it up myself. But then I decided that maybe I should give it a try, and here I am now.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I went to an event called the Snowflake Ball. It was held at a local skating rink (no, we were not on skates!) and was a great chance to dress up. In our particular group we had 3 guys and 6 of us girls so a lot of time was spent just watching and taking pictures but that was still a whole lot of fun. :)

Here's a few pictures from the event:

 Pretty centerpieces!

 All the lovely ladies.

 Our whole group. :)

 The guys. Trying to look tough or something.

 Dancers!

 :) :) :)

 Ignore the man in the background. He wasn't supposed to be in the picture. :)

Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!