Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Books Read in January 2012

I decided to keep track of the books I read during the month of January. I started out the month by reading the day away, so got to thinking it might be interesting to see how many books I would end up reading, as well as how many pages. I think you'll see a common trend in the books I read during the month of January:

1. Sunrise (Karen Kingsbury) - 301p.
2. No Distance Too Far (Lauraine Snelling) - 351p.
3. A Heart For Home (Lauraine Snelling) - 356p.
4. Love Finds You in Valentine, Nebraska (Irene Brand) - 303p.
5. Summer (Karen Kingsbury) - 338p.
6. Someday (Karen Kingsbury) - 309p.
7. Sunset (Karen Kingsbury) - 307p.
8. Leaving (Karen Kingsbury) - 316p.

That is a total of 2,578 pages this month! And as you can tell, I enjoy the Christian Fiction genre and the Historical Fiction genre. I enjoy those types of books because when I read them it is a chance to escape into another world for awhile without having to use too many brain cells....a good chance to relax. :)

What is your favorite genre? Favorite book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!