Friday, January 21, 2011

Project 365: Day 19

Day 19: Apparently I forgot to post Day 19, although I definitely took a picture. I was actually planning to take a picture at my friend's house when we were playing Wii Fit, but of course I took my camera but forgot to make sure there was a memory card inside! So I had to quick come up with a new picture once I got home. So I decided to take a picture of my new cozy shearling slippers. They are the Kirkland Signature Shearling Slippers that they were selling this winter. I got them for Christmas but just now decided which pair to keep (I had two sizes to decide between). They are SO cozy and I hate taking them off my feet because then my feet aren't nearly as warm as they were when I had the slippers on. I can see why wearing fuzzy slippers as shoes is "in" these days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!