Friday, January 21, 2011

Project 365: Day 21

Day 21: Today I went with my mom to her Daughters of the American Revolution meeting. I have no intention of joining for at least another 30 years, but since I am between jobs it seemed like a good time to go and see what goes on at these meetings she goes to every month. They meet at an old house downtown that has lots of character. I took my camera because I knew there was bound to be something interesting to photograph, and my eyes were drawn to the bright-colored hardbound books on the bookshelves. I knew they would make a very colorful photo. Yes, I took it at an angle on purpose. One of the things I want to do with this challenge is play with different angles and things like that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!