Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Engaged: Mary & Damian!


As I alluded to in a previous post for Project 365, I had the opportunity to take engagement pictures for my friend Mary and her fiance, Damian, recently. This was my first time taking engagement pictures.


Unfortunately the day we chose for the pictures was cloudy and a tad rainy at times.....and cold......


But in the end I decided the weather was pretty much perfect...the lighting was amazing and we got some great pictures!


I've known Mary for several years. We used to work together. 


It was fun to have the chance to take engagement pictures for her and Damian!


We might try to get some in the sun someday if the weather ever cooperates....but we're not holding our breaths because right now it seems like it is going to stay cloudy & rainy.


This picture (above) is one of my favorites from the photoshoot. I am so pleased with how it turned out.


We, of course, had to try some umbrella pictures....and I'm excited with how they turned out, too!


Mary and Damian don't have  a wedding date set yet......


But I know it will be a fun wedding when they do get married.


Thank you, Mary & Damian, for being my "engagement picture guinea pigs." :)



And Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!