Monday, February 14, 2011

Project 365: Day 45


Day 45: Today got two pictures! :) I go to a Bible Study at a local church on Monday nights. Tonight, being Valentine's Day, we had quite the feast of sweet treats! For the main course, my friend Abe made pancakes so that we could try some grape syrup that he made a few months ago. It was soooo good. I admit that I spooned some of the syrup into a cup (it was pretty thin) and ate it straight with a spoon, after I ate two pancakes covered in syrup and whipped cream. The top picture shows you pancakes, waffles, butter, peanut butter and, in the saucepan is grape syrup, ready to go on pancakes. The bottom picture is included because I thought it worth pointing out that the guys were nice enough to do all the clean up after the big mess was made, too. :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!