Sunday, February 6, 2011

Project 365: Day 35

Day 35: Our town finally got a self-serve frozen yogurt shop! I first tried self-serve frozen yogurt this past summer when I was in California. I have been eagerly anticipating the opening of this local shop. There is actually another shop opening next month, too! So much yogurt! :) I decided to try four of the ten flavors: Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, Strawberry Banana, Peach and Toffee. Weird combo, I know, but I wanted to try everything! I got strawberries, skittles, nerds, whoppers, etc. on top. So good! I can't wait to go back!! :)

By the way, I decided not to try the bacon bits topping. What do you think? Do bacon bits belong on frozen yogurt? Should I try it next time? Leave your thoughts in a comment.

1 comment:

  1. No, bacon bits definitely do not belong on frozen yogurt--or yogurt of any kind!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!