Monday, February 14, 2011

Project 365: Day 43


Day 43: I went to a Valentine's Ball with some friends. It was a lot of fun! The guys got us girls each a rose and so we decided it was a good time to take a picture. The four girls in the picture with me are some of my closest friends and we have been getting together weekly for years. But for some reason we have never gotten a really good picture of all of us. So this was the time. :)

**Edited: It was pointed out to me that I did not take the original picture, of me and my friends. So I have edited this post to include a picture of some friends of mine that I really liked the editing on. **

I realize I am missing a few days. I have to figure out where the pictures got away to. I re-formatted my memory cards over the weekend and I'm afraid I may have lost some pictures accidentally. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!