Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gotta Love Purple Dishes!

I am starting a little collection of dishes and kitchen items for whenever I end up in my own place. So far I have a small collection of dishes, and a few smaller items. I am often checking thrift stores and garage sales to see what I can find to add to my small collection.

Of the dishes I have, there is a common trend - they all are purple blue-that-looks-kinda-purple.

The first dishes I got (a set of four bowls and four mugs) is Pfaltzgraff. I think, from doing a search on Google, that they are the Rio pattern, and they look something like this:

The dishes I got the other day (a set of two plates and two bowls) are also purple. I don't have them with me right now so can't look to see what brand they are. But they look like this:



Aren't they pretty? Like I said, there are only two plates and two bowls, but still nice and I could not pass them up. :)

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!