Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I ♥ Josh Groban. . .



You've probably heard me say it before. . .Josh Groban is one of my favorite singers. I own all of his CDs, listen to him quite a bit, and follow him on Facebook and Twitter. Imagine my delight when I learned that a) Josh Groban is coming out with a new album in November (it's on my Christmas list, of course!) and b) Josh Groban was giving away a song from his new album. . .for FREE! Of course I signed up for his email list (which was what was required to get the mp3). I have listened to this song over. And over. And over. And I love it. Between this and the new Michael Buble song I downloaded a couple weeks ago, I've been well entertained musically. :)

Anyway, sit back, relax, and enjoy Josh Groban's newest masterpiece, Hidden Away, from his soon-t0-be-released album, Illuminations. :)

*happy sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!