Thursday, September 30, 2010

More Pictures!

I learned some Photoshop tips today! Michelle from Meshelle Photography was nice enough to spend a couple hours with me this afternoon showing me how to improve my editing techniques and giving me some tips about how to better use my camera. I decided to play around with some pictures tonight to practice what I learned.

Question: What should I call my photography adventures? I need a name for my "business" that I can stamp on each picture to personalize it when I put it on the internet. Any ideas? Please comment with some ideas. Eventually I want a logo with a butterfly in it somehow, somewhere, if that helps with name ideas. Maybe I should run a contest. :)

Anyway, here's a few pictures. What do you think? As usual, I welcome your comments!

 Photo taken by my friend M.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!