Friday, September 10, 2010

Late Night Adventures With Photoshop


I am slowly-but-surely teaching myself how to use Photoshop. I have been pointed to some great tutorials on YouTube, and I also have found some other great information on Google. I am learning that with Photoshop, the possibilities for photo editing are endless. I figure if I want to become a better photographer, I should probably learn at least some basic editing skills so I can make good pictures look even better!

Lately I keep finding my inspiration to edit photos late at night. Then, I end up on a roll and don't want to stop. Tonight I edited three pictures and I thought I would share them with you. All of these pictures were taken last weekend at my friend's formal birthday party.

Black & White, but leaving the mask in color.

Rounded corners.

Just for fun. :)

What do you think? I would love your comments/thoughts/opinions on what I could do to make the photos and the editing look better. I know you're out there. . .please share!

Now this photographer/photo editor is off to bed!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the masking on photo no. 1!! - One thing to point out on the last photo...is although it is fun to use different fonts.. its easier on the eye if you use the same font on one photo...kwim? IT gives it a more uniform feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback, Erin!! I appreciate it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!