Thursday, November 11, 2010

11-11-10: NaBloPoMo, Day 11

I went downtown as part of my errands today. I have been meaning to go take pictures down there for awhile. I didn't have a lot of time or I would've walked around more but here are some pictures that I did get:



One reason I wanted to go downtown was to see if there was any evidence of fall left. I did find this:


But mostly I noticed that it is beginning to look a lot like. . . .

Christmas?

Yep.

All of the decorations, lights, etc. are being set up in anticipation of the Holiday Lights Show kickoff in just two weeks (that's right. . .Thanksgiving is in just two weeks, folks!).

I enjoyed watching it for a short time. I should try to get back downtown to document the progress soon!




I think this picture is awesome because it captures the leaves of fall and the Christmas lights wrapped around the tree trunk for the winter season:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!