Wednesday, November 24, 2010

50 Free Cards From Shutterfly!!


When I saw on another blog that Shutterfly is giving away 50 photo Christmas cards to bloggers, I thought it must be some scam. But when I found out the offer was legitimate and I really could get free photo cards from Shutterfly, I was quite excited!

I love Shutterfly! This past year my mom made a photo book from a family reunion in 2009. The book came out great, the quality was awesome and the price was totally reasonable.  Can’t beat that!

Looking through their Christmas card collections, it is hard to pick a favorite! It is important to me that the card say Merry Christmas, and not Happy Holidays, or anything like that. So that limits my choices a bit. I am also partial to snowmen. Here’s three that I particularly liked…although my mom and I will have to sit down and sort through all of the options to figure out exactly which one we want to use for our family Christmas cards…there’s just so many options! And do we want family pictures? Individual pictures? Pictures of our furry friends? I’m thinking we’ll do a combination of all of those!






Shutterfly has lots of great products that would make great gifts for the special people on your list. I really love their calendars. I would love to someday make my photography into a calendar! Of course, there is also the photo Christmas cards, and if you are planning a party this holiday season, they have some adorable invitations. I really like this one:



I encourage you to visit Shutterfly for your Christmas cards and calendars this year!

Merry Christmas!

P.S. If you are a blogger that is interested in this promotion, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!