Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun!

To my way of thinking, the day after Thanksgiving is almost as fun as the day of! Not only is there Black Friday shopping to enjoy, but there is also the annual Holiday Lights Show. This show has been recognized as one of the greatest Holiday Celebrations in America! We have the world's tallest living Christmas tree (which will apparently be featured on a Discovery Channel special soon...watch for it!) and thousands upon thousands of lights, which require ten miles of power cords to power. :) Tonight was the kick off when the town was lit up for the holidays. It starts with a parade, which I did not get to go to, and fireworks, which I did enjoy. Here is a video of some of the fireworks. My camera battery said it was low, so I figured I would use up what was left capturing video of the fireworks. I know it ends abruptly...that is when my memory card filled up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!