Saturday, November 13, 2010

11-13-10: NaBloPoMo, Day 13

Just a quick post to say this: Only 41 days until Christmas!!!!!!!!!

(cue excited squealing and Mannheim Steamroller music) :)

Also, I went to a friend's house to watch The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe last night on their big screen (as in, 10' big screen home theater). Pretty awesome, I must say. Even though the movie isn't really my type of movie. I hope we can watch the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy on the same big screen because that would be epic.

In other news, my room is now the warmest it has ever been in the winter - I bought a space heater today. It is marvelous. I have a rather large bedroom, but it only has one small heater vent that only puts out a small amount of heat. Needless to say, my room is often about the temperature of an ice box. Not anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!