Monday, November 15, 2010

11-15-10: NaBloPoMo, Day 15

It's official. . .my room has the ability to be toasty-warm when it is cold outside. This is a new experience for me because the one little vent in my large bedroom does not pump out much heat. So my room often resembles a walk-in freezer. Thanks to my new space heater, my room is now a toasty temperatures. I love it.

*****

In other news, I cannot wait for the next few days to be over. Let's just say this has already been a crazy week and it is only Monday. On the bright side, tomorrow is Western theme night at Awana and I am quite looking forward to that. We are only having a couple theme nights this year and this is our first one. It should be lots of fun. I am planning to take Charlie (my camera) and so hopefully I will have some pictures to share with you soon. :)

*****

We are half-way through November. Where on earth has the time gone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!